IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS,
Family Reunion 2022
Our team looks forward to welcoming you to Family Reunion 2022 in Orlando, Florida. As COVID-19 continues to present public health concerns, your safety and health are our number one concern. Our goal is to keep our guests, volunteers, partners, and staff safe while attending Family Reunion this year.
All attendees, guests, and staff (“Permitted Attendees”) who attend in-person will be subject to the following masking, vaccine, and PCR testing schedule and guidelines.
- For all indoor events related to Family Reunion and group transportation, face coverings will be required, and Permitted Attendees must acknowledge such requirement and agree to it.
- Must produce a valid vaccination record or a negative COVID-19 test result upon arrival at Family Reunion. Tests must be performed within 72 hours prior to being on-site.
- If you receive a POSITIVE test result, we recommend you DO NOT come to Orlando as you will not be permitted on-site.
- The CDC guidance provides you can be with others with a well-fitting mask if you are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and your other symptoms have improved after 5 days of isolation from testing positive. For a full list of CDC recommendations please click here.
- If you are showing symptoms on-site, you must immediately depart the venue and get a COVID test. You will not be permitted back on-site until you can produce a negative result. If you are positive, the above guidelines stand.
- Note: all testing and other medical information gathered (symptoms, etc.) will be treated and stored and/or destroyed as confidential medical information, in accordance with all applicable legal requirements.
If you feel sick or are experiencing any symptoms in the days leading up to the event, we ask that you do not attend in-person this year. The CDC listed common COVID-19 symptoms include fever, cough, or loss of smell and taste. If you do decide not to attend in-person due to illness, please email email@example.com and we will transfer your ticket to a digital registration at no extra fee.
For an extra level of safety, we will:
- Provide to you a color-coded lanyard to reflect your comfort level with in-person interactions. You can choose the lanyard that most accurately reflects your comfort level, which is defined as:
- Red: Low comfort level. I want to participate from a distance and stay six feet apart.
- Yellow: Moderate comfort level. I am okay with “elbows only” contact and don’t feel the need to be six feet apart from others.
- Green: High comfort level. I welcome high fives and handshakes.
- Offer hand-sanitizing stations around the convention center.
- Have masks available at customer service, should you need one.
We appreciate you taking the time to read through this information and look forward to celebrating with you at Family Reunion 2022 – either virtually or in-person. Please feel free to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.